With a week or so to go before leaving for Canada, the last thing I needed was an infected wisdom tooth and a trip to the RVI emergency cli...

Hospital Adventure

With a week or so to go before leaving for Canada, the last thing I needed was an infected wisdom tooth and a trip to the RVI emergency clinic. I'm not great when it comes to doctors or dentists, I'd much rather let my body try to fix itself. But I think my complaining got a bit much for everyone, so Andrew kindly drove me to the emergency clinic in Newcastle. 

When I arrived I was told to come back later on to register for the afternoon clinic. I thought I'd be sat in the waiting room for ages, but I was seen about 15 minutes after the clinic opened. Most of my appointment was just asking me questions about my health and where the pain was, and then I had to sign something to say I was fine with being seen by a student. About 10 minutes later, after being double checked by the student's supervisor, I was out. It was much less of a palava than I thought it was going to be.

To take my mind off things I had a little potter around the garden while it was sunny.











You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.